Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Daddy Buffalo’s Story: Going For A Walk With Junior

Hi, my name is Charlie and I want to tell you my true story about how I kicked a Lions ass!

I went for a walk with Junior when we were jumped by a bunch of hungry Lions. Junior and I ran. But Junior was not fast enough and he was thrown in the river by one of the killer Lions. The Lions tried to pull Junior out of the river so that they could have dinner.


Then out of no place came this hungry Crocodile. He tried to pull Junior back into the water. A tug of war broke out between the Lions and the Crocodile. I thought they were going to tear Junior in two.


That is when I had enough of this crap. I don’t care about the Law of the Food Chain. I don’t care about the Law of the Jungle. I am going to save Junior. The heard said, “Let’s get Junior and beat the crap out of these Lions.” We went after these Lions. First I took care of the leader. Then my friend “horned” the number 2 Lion in the pack. That Lion flew ten feet in the air before running away.


I heard from the rest, “Let’s get them and kick their asses!” Most of the Lions ran in the opposite direction from the leaders. But that left three of them still on top of Junior. Another one of my boys told them to get off of Junior or he will break every bone in their little body. One Lion said “make me.” So my boys made them. The Lions had no place to go.


They got off Junior. Junior went back into the heard to be checked out. But my boys ran after the remaining Lions and told them not to ever come back!


Do you want to see how it really happened? Click on the link below;


No comments:

Post a Comment